mini copper legend



I like learning abut my culture and religon CrnaGora wich is located in montengro. I speak bosnian,english,arbic,and albanian. I research and discover about my cultral belifes and were I came from. Im Montenegrin caucasian(tan)I like to spend alot of time with family and friends and thats much about it I can tell you about my history, and I like discovering lost tumes.

Im obsessed with watching the tv shows and movies following as:South Park, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Friends, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Punisher, Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Bench warmers, Kicking and screaming, dogeball doogal, RV, and MAD TV. And I write and know about Family Guy, south park, mad tv, and all thoses other movies I mentioned,

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Autos Car New Motorcycles,New auto Pics,Yamaha mio Kawasaki Ninja Toyota Yaris Honda cbr Hummer Mobil Avanza Ghost NighterYamaha JupiterVixion MionBajaj PulsarMedical Health Community Sexy Art Man House Design Business Flower Games oto Racing Championcup